Accellos, a provider of supply chain execution software solutions, announced the release of Accellos One Ship, a scalable, integrated shipping solution designed for the SMB market. According to the company, Accellos One Ship provides mid-market companies with functionality previously only available to enterprise-level companies:
• Carrier-certified for FedEx, UPS, USPS, U.S. regional carriers and Canadian parcel carriers;
• Certified for FedEx Smart Post and UPS Mail Innovations;
• Rate shopping based on configurable business rules;
• Less-than-truckload rate shopping, zone skipping and custom labels and support for all shipping documentation;
• Support for international rates and manifests;
• Export documentation management and automatic AES direct filing; and
• Sarbanes Oxley and HIPAA compliant, hazmat 49CFR and IATA declarations.
“Accellos One Ship offers the market a shipping solution that works alongside our warehouse management, logistics and transportation solutions,” says Ross Elliott, Accellos chief technology officer. “The ability to offer customers a shipping system of this caliber fills gaps that currently exist with other shipping systems targeted to mid-market companies.”
Accellos One Ship software is designed to enable 3PLs, distributors, retailers and manufacturers to meet today’s complex shipping requirements while remaining flexible as their shipping requirements evolve. In addition to integration with Accellos’ warehouse management, logistics and transportation solutions, Accellos One Ship is integrated with ERP systems, provides real-time access to shipping information and stores an archive of shipment documentation. The architecture is designed to give companies the ability to customize the solution to accommodate their shipping processes while maintaining shipment compliance, while also being supported by Accellos.
Also of Interest »