The American Trucking Associations announced highlights for this year’s Management Conference & Exhibition. Scheduled for Oct. 7-10 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., MC&E is ATA’s annual gathering of trucking industry executives, suppliers and government officials.
“With each passing year, it becomes clear that MC&E is the place to be to hear from the top names in trucking and see the latest our industry has to offer,” said Bill Graves, ATA president and chief executive officer. “This year is no exception, with another first-class lineup scheduled to join us in October.”
This year’s MC&E features:
• A review of the current political forecast with former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour;
• The annual “All Eyes on the Economy” panel, featuring ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello and hosted by Fox Business Network’s Stuart Varney;
• A special panel on the looming driver shortage;
• A discussion of trucking’s role in synchronizing the supply chain moderated by Con-way Inc. President and CEO Doug Stotlar;
• Graves’ annual State of the Industry address;
• Sixteen educational sessions featuring dozens of industry experts and officials;
• Scores of suppliers and service providers on the exhibit floor; and
• Entertainment, including at the ATA Annual Banquet with special musical guests the Doobie Brothers.
To register for this year’s MC&E, or for more information about exhibiting, sponsoring or attending, go to http://mce.trucking.org.
Also of Interest »