ALK Technologies announced the release of the newest version of its CoPilot Truck GPS navigation app for professional drivers. ALK says the new version brings the latest truck-specific turn-by-turn guidance and routing technology to iPhones, iPads and Android-powered smartphones and tablets.
New features, according to the company, include:
• A sleek, new driver-friendly user interface;
• Alternate Routes: a choice of up to three alternate routes to a destination;
• The ability to drag the route to fully customize the exact route you prefer to take;
• Major Roads Preview: A list of only the highways and interstates of the planned route for quick verification;
• RouteSync functionality for in-vehicle consistency with PC Miler routing and mileage used for dispatch, billing, driver pay, fuel tax reporting, rating and costing;
• The latest street-level ALK Maps of North America stored on a device for offline use; and
• Updated PC Miler routing and truck-specific attributes.
The apps are available to purchase on the iTunes App Store and Google Play for $149.99. Existing CoPilot Truck v8 customers can upgrade to the new version for free.
Also of Interest »