Westerville, Ohio-based supply chain management company Exel recently promoted and hired several associates throughout its industry-based business units. New positions earned include:
– Franklin Littleton, senior vice president of operations, Consumer and Life Sciences, Healthcare, Americas – With 16 years at Exel, Littleton has played a crucial role in the growth of business units in the Northeast and Southeast regions. In his new position, he will take on a leadership role for those operations, as well as in the Midwest region. He resides in Atlanta.
– Scott Nicholson, vice president of operations, Consumer and Life Sciences, Healthcare, Americas – Since joining Exel in 1991, Nicholson has played a key role in operational excellence and customer solutions. In his new position, he will be responsible for all Southeast operations, including a number of key customer relationships. He resides in Fayetteville, Ga.
– Cindy Riley, vice president, Public Sector Strategy & Market Development, Americas – Riley has 21 years of experience working at Exel, and most recently led and developed the Commercial Contract Management function. In her new position, Riley is responsible for developing Exel’s market strategy to provide supply chain solutions to the public sector. She currently resides in Pickerington, Ohio.
– Wayne Wooddell, vice president, Commercial Contract Management, Americas – In addition to his current responsibilities overseeing Commercial Contract Management throughout the Americas, Wooddell will provide support to the Consumer, Life Sciences and Power Packaging businesses. He resides in Blacklick, Ohio.
– Mark Kunar, vice president of operations, Automotive and Industrial, Chemical and Energy, Americas – After 15 years with Exel, Kunar is taking on a new role with the company as the vice president of operations. Since joining Exel, he has held a variety of financial, commercial and functional positions. He currently resides in Granville, Ohio.
– Mick Dragash, senior legal counsel, Retail, Exel Direct and Technology, Americas – Dragash joins Exel with a wealth of supply chain and logistics experience. He has held both legal and operational positions with Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Roetzel and Andress LPA, Roadway Express Inc., and Yellow Transportation Inc. At Exel, Dragash will provide general corporate legal counsel for the aforementioned business units. He will relocate permanently to Columbus, Ohio.
– Maria Tzagournis, senior director, Commercial Contract Management, Americas – In her new role, Tzagournis will provide Commercial Contract Management support to the Retail and Exel Direct business units. She currently resides in Upper Arlington, Ohio.
– Chriss Handy, senior director of Human Resources, Exel Direct, Technology and Exel Transportation, Americas – Handy has been with Exel since 2007, leading the Human Resources efforts for Technology and Exel Transportation. In his new position, he will lead Human Resources for Exel Direct, in addition to continuing his current responsibilities. He currently resides in Dublin, Ohio.
From our partners
Online Interface Makes it Easier to Find Need-it-Now Parts
New online tool helps drivers find accurate replacement part numbers easily and quickly.