Labelmaster, a manufacturer and distributor of regulatory compliance products, has released a GHS Product Guide that features a line of training materials, labels, pictograms, mini pictograms, custom labels, printer, printer accessories, SDS binders and software to help customers meet the newly revised OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
The 12-page illustrated Guide is organized as a tutorial and contains information for complying with the new HCS requirements such as:
• Overview of the OSHA Revised Hazard Communication Standard;
• Key compliance dates;
• GHS training manuals for students and instructors;
• Implementation manual; and
• Training program.
New products designed for compliance with the HCS are featured, including:
• Pictogram and mini-pictogram labels;
• Custom labels;
• GHS label software;
• GHS label printer and accessories;
• Training posters and wallet cards; and
• SDS binders.
To receive the 12-page GHS Product Guide, call 800-621-5808, fax 800-723-4327 or e-mail the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Labelmaster says it also has regulatory experts on staff to answer questions and provide compliance assistance.
Also of Interest »