Rand McNally on Tuesday, June 26, announced that its mobile communication systems now are certified and integrated with two applications from TMW Systems Inc. As a result, fleets that use TMWSuite or TL2000 now can pull data from Rand McNally’s TND 760 and TruckPC in-cab devices through their TMW products
“Rand McNally has been a TMW Business Alliance Partner for decades,” says Scott Vanselous, chief marketing officer of TMW Systems. “By certifying integration with Rand McNally’s mobile communication and management systems, our customers have ready access to a full suite of Rand McNally solutions.”
The TMW certified integration pulls data from Rand McNally’s in-cab systems via Rand McNally Connect software. Rand McNally says the data provided by its devices enable TMW products to deliver the following:
• Automated and standardized driver daily workflows;
• Notification of vehicle arrival and departure via Rand McNally’s automated geofencing capability;
• Integrated turn-by-turn navigation provided by Rand McNally’s IntelliRoute TND GPS software;
• Automatically linked information – such as bill of lading numbers – from one form to another; and
• Integrated hours-of-service information into load planning and dispatching operations.
“Having a certified solution with TMW’s enterprise transportation management systems enables customers to confidently integrate the benefits of mobile communication, award-winning navigation and fleet management,” says Dave Muscatel, chief executive officer of Rand McNally.
Also of Interest »