Snap-on’s ¼-Inch Hex Drive Micro-Cordless Impact Driver with Quick Change Chuck (CT661QC) has 50 ft.-lbs. of torque output and also offers:
• An oversized forward/reverse cushion toggle-style variable-speed trigger that allows for one-hand operation to toggle quickly from forward to reverse;
• Twin-beam headlights to illuminate work area;
• A built-in brake that stops the tool from throwing sockets and fasteners;
• Quick 30-minute battery charge for less downtime;
• Overcurrent protection to guard the electronics;
• Undervoltage protection that will not overdraw the battery;
• A built-in gauge that measures the state of the battery charge;
• A screened motor that keeps debris from entering critical components;
• Over- and under-temperature protection that helps keep the tool operating at peak efficiency; and
• A glass-filled nylon housing for added durability.
The CT661QC can be used on 12 mm and smaller fasteners, 12 mm oil and transmission pan bolts and water pump pulley bolts, as well as for removing and installing splash shields, interior seats and door-lock assemblies.
Also of Interest »