Vigillo, creators of data mining software products designed to aggregate, organize and deliver complex fleet safety information in an easy-to-read scorecard format, announced the release of its CSA Daylight mobile app. Available at no additional cost to all scorecard subscribers, the app is designed to deliver Compliance, Safety, Accountability data via iPhone/iPad and Android smartphones and tablets.
“Safety professionals in the trucking industry are constantly on the move, responding to incidents, conducting trainings and meeting with senior management and drivers,” said Steven Bryan, founder and chief executive officer of Vigillo. “It’s not always convenient, or even possible, to access the Internet from their laptops or desktop PCs. The CSA mobile app makes critical Carrier BASIC scores, top violations, driver detail and daily updates available anywhere, anytime and in the same easy-to-understand scorecard format for which Vigillo has become renowned.”
Vigillo said the CSA Daylight mobile app offers:
• Carrier CSA Scorecard: Includes Percentile Rank and trending;
• Top Violations Scorecard: Ranks and trends the contributors to a carrier’s CSA scores;
• Daily Update Scorecard: Reveals new data that arrives each day;
• Driver Scorecard: Ranks and trends drivers by CSA points contributed or and DDI (Daylight Driver Index) score;
• Driver Search: Find any driver in your fleet quickly to review CSA impact instantly;
• Driver Scorecard Drill-Down: Reveals driver violations, crash detail and DDI score; and
• Live mobile connection to the Vigillo CSA blog.
Also of Interest »