I-See will become available on the market in 2013.
See a film about I-See on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98FV0Pblaw&feature=youtu.be.
FACTS I-See has functions for six different scenarios on a gradient:
• It accelerates before the incline starts.
• If you are near the brow of a hill, the system avoids changing gear if possible. Every gear change means a drop in speed.
• It does not accelerate when approaching a descent, but instead waits and utilizes gravity.
• It starts freewheeling ahead of an approaching descent.
• It starts braking well before the downhill slope ends, but:
• It releases the brakes at the end of the slope to pick up speed ahead of a new ascent.
Also of Interest »