Xata Corp., a provider of fleet optimization software, announced that it has received the Frost & Sullivan North American Price Performance Value Leadership of the Year Award in Commercial Vehicle Fleet Management. The award is given each year to a company demonstrating excellence in implementing strategies that proactively create value for its customers, shareholders and employees.
“We are honored to have received this award from Frost & Sullivan,” says Jay Coughlan, president and chief executive officer of Xata. “It’s an important validation of our position as an industry leader and the role we play in road science, the emerging study and application of technology for trucking and logistics. Receiving this award also confirms our important role in helping fleets stay compliant with CSA (Compliance Safety Accountability) regulations.”
Xata says the Frost & Sullivan team of analysts recognized the company for its fleet performance management software, which automatically collects driver and vehicle information, giving fleets real-time 360-degree information for cost reductions, increases in safety and compliance, and customer satisfaction improvements.
“I’m proud that our company and employees have delivered to the market a CSA-compliance and fleet-management solution that the industry recognizes as an outstanding value,” says David Gagne, chief operating officer of Xata. ‘Our staff is dedicated to ensuring that North America’s leading private and for-hire fleets have the numbers they need to visualize – and improve – every aspect of their operations.”
Xata says a Frost & Sullivan team of industry analysts conducted primary market analysis and in-depth interviews with company team members, customers and other key stakeholders, using the following criteria to benchmark Xata’s performance against that of its key competitors:
• Price competitiveness. Frost & Sullivan specifically identified Xata Turnpike as the “most competitively priced fleet management product in today’s market.”
• Features. Both of Xata’s solutions – Xata Turnpike and XataNet – come with a variety of features and customizable scorecards that make it easy for fleets to rank vehicles and drivers by key performance measurements, collecting and analyzing driver and vehicle data, including speed, fuel efficiency and idle time.
• Ease of use. Xata Turnpike takes only 10 minutes to install and runs on drivers’ existing cell phones, smartphones and tablet computers. A full-featured enterprise-wide solution, XataNet is also easy to install and use.
• Service effectiveness. To help fleets realize additional bottom-line results, Xata uses its experience with hundreds of fleets to offer professional-quality implementation, training and consulting services.
• Product matched to client needs. To ensure that customer needs are met, Xata’s Enhancement Advisory Board carefully reviews all customer requests, using these requests and customer feedback to improve products and keep current with ever-changing industry regulations.
“Xata Turnpike eliminates the traditional upfront costs, allowing an immediate return on investment (ROI), generally seen within the first month of its implementation,” says Sathyanarayana Kabirdas, analyst for Frost & Sullivan. “It is currently one of the least expensive solutions to improve fleet operations, as well as to remain hours-of-service compliant.”
From our partners
Customer Success: Raven Transport
Raven Transport Eaton® Solo® Clutches simplify, enhance Fleet's preventative maintenance program “Gone are the days when you had to manually adjust a clutch that also…