Prophesy Transportation Solutions, a provider of trucking and logistics software solutions, has announced the release of version 4.2 of Prophesy Transport TMS software. The company says the new release features a number of enhancements and additions, including:
• Microsoft Bing Maps integration with the Accellos Prophesy Mileage module for easier route planning;
• Integration with Accellos Image and with Acordex Document Imaging for seamless document imaging and rendition billing;
• Carrier Tendering First Acceptance and Lowest Bid rules based on an initial mass distribution to multiple carriers;
• Enhanced communication integration with Qualcomm and Peoplenet offering Web services, expanded macros functionality and landmarks; and
• Microsoft Bing Geocoding targeting latitudes and longitudes of destinations.
“We are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive TMS solutions on the market today and to continue our investment into the evolution of our TMS suite of products,” says Bill Ashburn, Prophesy Vice President/General Manager of the Bloomfield, Conn.-based company. “Prophesy Transport version 4.2 offers enhanced integration with Microsoft Bing Maps, Qualcomm, Peoplenet, Acordex and more to offer the latest in functionality to our valued users.”