Prophesy Transportation Solutions Inc., a provider of trucking and logistics software solutions to the transportation industry, has announced the release of its Advanced Fuel Card Manager module for the DispatchSeries solution. The company says the release of the module offers a seamless integration with QuickBooks Accounting software, as well as flexible controls that allow for user cost allocations.
Prophesy says Advanced Fuel Card Manager allows users to:
• Specify how the cost of fuel will be absorbed;
• Set up different advance types;
• Transfer fees and specify associations for each;
• Access up to three different fees for each driver;
• Integrate seamlessly with Quickbooks;
• Support multiple fuel cards; and
• Create and access driver set-up templates.
“The Advanced Fuel Card Manager is truly a module born out of customer feedback,” says Bill Ashburn, Prophesy vice president and general manager. “Our users have asked for a tool which would allow them to not only import data from multiple fuel card vendors, but track their discounts within their accounting software. Today we are proud to offer a robust tool that does all of that and a whole lot more.”