Sloan Transportation Products’ redesigned 45-inch heavy-duty pogo stick for over-the-road use is available with either a chrome or zinc-plated dichromate-steel support arm. The pogo stick has a larger base and a thicker-gauge heavy-duty spring to facilitate a longer lifecycle than the previous design; a 3.75-inch diameter housing helps eliminate spring binding and provide increased resistance to sagging and bending.
Other features include:
• Full 360-degree rotation;
• A swivel arm that pivots at the base;
• A forged-steel mounting stud, 7/16-20;
• Use with all nylon and rubber air brake hoses;
• Improved packaging with a heavy-duty full-overlap box; and
• A complementary eyebolt and nut.