Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. has announced its 2011 North American Dealer of the Year awards for all categories. Each year, MFTA recognizes its most outstanding dealers in the U.S. and Canada for overall performance, sales, parts sales and service performance. In addition, the company honors the dealer salesperson of the year.
“These awards are based on a thorough evaluation of the dealers’ performance in a number of categories,” says Todd Bloom, MFTA president and chief executive officer. “In 2011, we launched our exciting new Canter FE/FG line in March, but also faced challenges brought on by the earthquake and tsunami that occurred in Japan just a few days later. In addition, our dealers faced a recovering market in the medium-duty truck industry. These winners demonstrated the ability to recognize the challenges and respond quickly to the opportunities that presented themselves.”
The MFTA Dealer of the Year recipients for 2011 are:
• North American Dealer of the Year: Montreal Mitsubishi Fuso, Lachine, Quebec;
• North American Sales Dealer of the Year: Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, N.C.;
• North American Service Dealer of the Year: The Truck Shop, Auburn, Wash.;
• North American Parts Dealer of the Year: Miller’s Truck Sales, Lincoln, R.I.; and
• North American Salesperson of the Year: Marc-André Houle, Globocam Rive-Sud, Boucherville, Quebec.