Risky driving and fatal crashes surged in 2020. As a result, your drivers are dealing with even more difficult roadways and must stay vigilant with their own safety. But you know that safer driving doesn’t just happen. It takes strategic planning, training, coaching, and proven technology to successfully reduce risk in, and around, your vehicles. We are here to help. We have compiled our most effective resources to help kickstart –or revitalize –your safety action plan.
Included in the “Reduce Your Risk Kit”:
- Printable “The Dangers of Speeding” Poster
- Printable “Tips for Great Coaching Sessions” Card
- eBook: Catapult Your Way to Safety & Operational Success: Top 10 Lessons from Award-Winning Fleets
- eBook: Coach Your Drivers to Safety and Success
- The Leavitts story –how a safe fleet achieved a 122% reduction in insurance loss ratios
- On-Demand Webinar: 6 Ways to Maximize Value from Your Safety Program
- Take action today to ensure a safer fleet tomorrow.
“SmartDrive has further ingrained safety into our company culture and the results have validated it. Prior to SmartDrive, we were paying out on claims where we knew we should have been exonerated. During the last 12 months, our loss ratio has been roughly 11%, as compared to 55% over the prior four years—this is phenomenal.”
- Senior Risk Manager at Leavitt’s