The National Private Truck Council (NPTC) is again teaming with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. to present the second in a series of free webcasts related to Performance Management Technology on Wednesday, June 27th, from 1:00 – 2:30 pm (Central). The webcast is free for all NPTC members.
“Technology is capable of addressing more aspects of the fleet operation and, as such, it is commanding an increasing share of the private fleet professional’s attention,” says Gary Petty, President and CEO of NPTC. “Last month, more than 100 private fleet members participated in a free webcast which addressed how fleets could build the case for technology.”
The next webcast will focus on Implementing Technology, an ideal topic for those evaluating whether or not to add on-board systems or to upgrade or replace existing technology, Petty adds. “We’ll have presenters with in-depth experience with both.”
In the 90-minute program, the minutes, presenters will:
· Provide an overview of the performance management technology implementation process
· Discuss how to build an IT strategy and implementation team
· Cover technology maintenance and upgrades
The session, which Petty will moderate, will include presentations from:
· Ron Tartt, CTP, General Manager-Private Fleet, Bridgestone/Firestone North American Tire, LLC
· Sam Richardson, Assistant Vice President-Operations, ADM Trucking, Inc.
· Tom Moore, CTP, Executive Director-NPTC Institute, and Vice President-Public Affairs, NPTC
· Tom Bray, Editor-Transport Management, J. J. Keller