Roadranger has expanded its Roadranger Academy program to include computer-based training of drivetrain and hybrid systems for commercial vehicle service providers.
Roadranger says the training modules – which are available at www.Roadrangeracademy.com – are priced reasonably and are available 24/7 and allow technicians to work at their own pace.
The training modules are available for:
• Fuller transmission preventive maintenance training;
• Spicer driveline preventive maintenance training;
• Fuller clutch preventive maintenance training;
• Hybrid electric power systems service training; and
• Fuller automated transmission service and diagnostic training.
“The modules may be purchased in any quantity that best fits an organization’s needs,” says Jim Sahli, director of field sales and marketing for Roadranger. Sahli says that annual subscriptions, which give subscribers unlimited access to all of the Roadranger modules, also are available for purchase. Purchasing a subscription gives technicians who are registered under one organization access to all of the modules and associated tests for 12 months.
The company notes that once training has been completed on a module, it no longer will be available. Customers with multiple technicians are encouraged to purchase enough programs to ensure that everyone receives training.