Labelmaster, a manufacturer and distributor of regulatory compliance products, has released its 2011 Summer Warehouse Source catalog featuring an expanded selection of products to meet a variety of industry needs.
The 84-page catalog contains facility management solutions, shipping and packaging supplies, and a complete line of labels, signs and regulatory products and publications. Custom labels, signs, tags, seals and pipe markers also can be created instantly on the company’s website at www.labelmaster.com/custom.
An expanded shipping selection at www.labelmaster.com/shop/shipping includes:
• High-tack shipping envelopes;
• Custom shipping cartons;
• Hundreds of shipping cartons in a variety of sizes;
• Colored stretch film; and
• Limited Quantity markings to meet the new regulations.
An increased facility management line at www.labelmaster.com/shop/facility-mgmt includes:
• Plastic pallets in various colors;
• No-stack protective corrugated cones;
• Edge protectors;
• Wheeled and wall-mounted spill management dispensers; and
• Locking overpack salvage drums.
Find the most recent regulatory publications at www.labelmaster.com/shop/books
• Early 49 CFR;
• A.I.R. Shipper;
• Shipping Limited Quantities Guide;
• IMDG Code; and
• Electronic publications and training for shipping by ground, air and water.
For a limited time, qualifying purchasers have an opportunity to receive a fire pit, barbecue grill or grill utensil set by ordering from the 2011 Warehouse Source catalog. To request a free copy, call 800-621-5808 or go to www.labelmaster.com.