The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association has elected its new officers and board of directors for 2011-2012. AAIA’s elected officers of the Executive Committee are:
• Chair, Robert Egan, Federal-Mogul Corp.
• Vice Chair, Richard Jago, Old World Industries
• Vice President, Rusty Bishop, Federated Auto Parts
• Vice President, Ira Davis, Multi Parts Supply
• Vice President, Lisa Kranc, AutoZone Inc.
• Vice President, F. Scott Pletz, Marketing and Promotion Inc.
• Secretary, David W. Scheer, Inland Truck Parts Co.
• Treasurer, Michael Klein, IDQ Holding Inc.
• Past Chairman, Jerry O’Pry, Blue Magic Inc.
New individuals elected to the AAIA board of directors include:
• Mike Carlet, Driven Brands Inc./ Meineke Car Care Center
• Mike Fitzgerald, Standard Motor Products
• Tom Perry, U.S. Chemical & Plastics
• Vic Tarasik, Vic’s Precision Automotive
• Scott Webb, Pep Boys