Freightliner Trucks has launched an overhauled version of its Website, www.freightlinertrucks.com. The site features a wide range of new product support tools, information and navigation features designed to enhance the overall user experience.
The Website showcases Freightliner Trucks’ full range of on-highway, medium-duty, severe-duty and alternative power solutions; features an extensive library of truck components; and highlights Freightliner Trucks’ innovation and engineering leadership.
“The new Freightliner Trucks Website was created with the end-user in mind,” said David Hames, general manager, marketing and strategy for Freightliner Trucks. “At the beginning of our process, we surveyed our customers to determine what features would be most beneficial, and their input played a significant role in the site’s overall development. The result is an extensive online resource designed for our customers.”
Additional new features include:
• Dealer Locator with an interactive map-based locator;
• Multimedia Library: Videos, downloadable images, electronic product literature, podcasts and more that are easily accessible and will be updated frequently;
• Community: Find details on Freightliner Trucks’ motorsports sponsorships, industry partnerships, dealer events and community-based programs;
• Social Media Integration: Connect to Freightliner Trucks on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter; and
• Mobile: The Website is optimized to be accessible using smartphones or tablets and includes mobile-specific content.
“The enhanced website showcases our depth of industry-leading technologies and solutions for every commercial truck application,” says Hames. “Finding the right solutions for your business has never been easier.”