Peterson Manufacturing announced the release of its Master Catalog for 2012. Already on its way to customers, the new catalog features 276 pages of vehicle safety lighting products and accessories in a color-coded format and new quick-reference icons to help users locate items and compare major features at a glance.
“We are committed to manufacturing and offering competitive high-quality American-made lighting products,” says Steve Meagher, Peterson vice president of sales. “We’re proud to be engineering so many real solutions for customers, and they’re all easier than ever to find in our new catalog.”
The 2012 catalog includes more than 700 new items, including:
• Redesigned and expanded 4-inch round and 6-inch oval models;
• Redesigned 2-inch and 2.5-inch LED models;
• More than 20 new models of Great White LED interior, dome and utility lights;
• Expanded electrical accessories with new wiring, switch and terminal assortments; and
• Expanded ECE lighting section for equipment destined for overseas.
For catalog questions or to order print copies or the CD-Rom version, call Peterson’s Customer Service Department directly at 816-765-2000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.