Frost & Sullivan has presented AT&T with the 2011 North American Product Line Strategy Award in Mobile Asset Tracking. “AT&T’s product line strategy has focused on providing top-tier solutions, a wide choice of alternatives, attractive pricing and synergy with the worker and fleet tracking needs that their customers may also be wrestling with,” wrote Jeanine Sterling, senior industry analyst of mobile and wireless communications for Frost & Sullivan.
In addition to winning the Product Line Strategy Award, AT&T’s asset tracking solutions scored a perfect 10 on Frost & Sullivan’s rating scale. AT&T says highlights of its portfolio include:
• A broad range of product offerings, delivered through relationships with leading technology vendors, to suit the varying needs of customers;
• Scalable and flexible cloud-based solutions that allow customers to pay for mobile asset tracking on a per-month per-user basis;
• The ability to integrate asset tracking with additional services, such as fleet management, mobile work force management and a variety of other wireless transportation solutions;
• Further enhancement through AT&T Location Information Services, which provides cross-carrie, network-based location information to improve indoor asset tracking performance; and
• A practice of designating industry experts to create solutions that fit customers’ specific business models, with a high degree of customization available.
According to Frost & Sullivan, “AT&T has demonstrated its usual high-level marketing skills by assembling a best-in-class product line of mobile asset tracking solutions.”