Progressive Insurance announced it has expanded its commercial auto product to better meet the insurance needs of businesses. Its latest commercial package brings more coverage options and introduces a customer loyalty program.
“Through customer research and feedback from our agents, we pinpointed what businesses needed most from their insurance company,” said Mike Miller, commercial auto director of regional marketing at Progressive. “One theme was to expand our offerings to better serve more business segments and offer higher primary liability limits. Another theme was to reward our current customers for continuing to stay with Progressive by offering a strong customer loyalty program. We’ve answered the call on all of these fronts with our updated offerings.”
The latest package includes:
- A new customer rewards program that includes incentives like accident forgiveness, specialized claims service and minor violation forgiveness;
- Up to $1,000 to help pay the medical bills of a dog or cat if they’re injured while riding in a covered vehicle;
- Expanded acceptability to include owned goods, increased coverage limits up to $250K and added refrigeration breakdown;
- For-hire debris and garbage removal;
- Gas and oil well drilling;
- Primary liability limits of $1.5 million and $2 million;
- Matching limits on uninsured motorists, any auto, hired auto and nonowned coverages;
- Liability and physical damage coverage on rental vehicles while the covered auto is in the shop; and
- Following a total loss, Progressive bridges the gap between the truck’s current value and the balance on the lease or loan, up to the stated amount.
For more details of the new offerings, and the specific levels of the customer loyalty program, go to http://www.ProgressiveCommercial.com