PacLease has recently added nine new locations to its franchise network across the United States. With the new additions, PacLease now has more than 460 full-service leasing and rental facilities throughout the United States and Canada.
“We continue to expand domestically as well as in other countries, and the nine new locations in the U.S. further strengthen our network for our customers,” said Ken Roemer, president of Paccar Leasing. “We’re again on target for a record-breaking year and our new locations will only add to our growth and success.”
The new PacLease locations are:
• DSU Peterbilt PacLease – Springfield, Ore.
• Jackson Group PacLease – Ogden, Utah
• Jackson Group PacLease – Salina, Utah
• Premier PacLease – Janesville, Wis.
• Southland PacLease – Bossier City, La.
• Rush Truck Leasing – Tyler, Texas
• PacLease of Columbus – Columbus, Ohio
• Garbrielli PacLease – Ridgefield Park, N.J.
• JX PacLease – Lafayette, Ind.
According to Roemer, PacLease is in its sixth consecutive year of total fleet growth and the lease market is robust.
“Especially in the medium-duty segment,” he said. “A third of all medium duty trucks are going into full-service leasing or rental and those numbers are spiking upwards.”
Roemer said that PacLease continues to grow, thanks in part to its affiliation with Kenworth and Peterbilt.