Chevin Fleet Solutions reported a 47 percent growth in its fleet management software business across North America during its fiscal year. The company attributes the growth to new product developments and expansion of its regional team, among other factors.
Chevin’s FleetWave 2.9 software – the latest version – now delivers:
- Automatic emails and text to be sent directly from the software to alert drivers and managers on compliance, servicing, orders and more
- Multi-currency and global features
- Customizable fuel economy labels that can be configured with region-specific values, colors and defaults
- A native API that allows users to extend their integration options
- An Events Engine tool that allows clients to build rules that will automatically trigger and send messages to customers, drivers and technicians
“Among new and legacy clients, FleetWave is more than just a centralized system for managing fleet operations. It is now increasingly used as a business intelligence tool by entire organizations,” said Ron Katz, senior vice president for North American Sales.
Over the past 12-months, the company said it has added new clients among emergency service providers, government fleet operations, utilities and construction companies.