In honor of its 90th anniversary, Snap-on says it is offering a limited-edition Epiq tool storage unit that features:
• InPulse Drawer Action – Flush finish drawers that are easier to open, easier to close and don’t drift open;
• ISO-Ride System – 7-inch x 2-inch swivel-lock mag wheels with independent torsion spring suspension for a cool, smooth ride over rough surfaces;
• PowerTop – Stainless steel work surface with integrated power source for more places to plug-in;
• Epiq Strength – Designed for a lifetime of use with more load capacity. The roll cab features a combination of corner gussets and standing seam construction with additional top, bottom and side support to create a strong roll cab design; and
• New styling that includes flush fronts and trim to reduce snag points and provide a fresh new look.
“Epiq is designed for auto repair in the 21st century,” says Daniel Voelz, product specialist of tool storage for Snap-on. “We have used 90 years of knowledge and expertise to produce a tool storage unit that will help technicians become better organized, resulting in huge time savings and improved productivity.”
Customers can find out more about Snap-on’s 90th Anniversary EPIQ (KERN602B4PRG or KERN602B0PRG) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee, going to www.snapon.com or calling toll-free 877-762-7662.
Also of Interest »