An updated library can be found at the Roadranger Literature Center. Roadranger offers all of its sales, service and parts literature at no charge to any user, over the Web, in PDF format.
Roadranger has reworked its North American customer service website – www.roadranger.com. According to marketing services manager Don Alles, the streamlined, more easily navigated site has several new features, including:
- Links to all Eaton and Dana product lines for specifications, features, ratios, etc.;
- An updated library at the Roadranger Literature Center. Roadranger offers all of its sales, service and parts literature at no charge to any user, over the Web, in Acrobat format;
- A new “print-on-demand” feature that allows users to have downloaded documents printed at their local Kinko’s store for same-day pick-up or free delivery;
- A reorganized Roadranger Warranties area with a new Registration Look-up feature that allows truck owners to view individual warranty coverage for their registered Roadranger products;
- A user-tailored Info and Answers section;
- An enhanced Roadranger E-News interactive newsletter subscription service, for twice-monthly updates on products, and service and parts information and bulletins.
Plans are also underway for an expansion of the Roadranger Store, at www.roadrangerstore.com.