Thermo King has added to its line of PrimAir standard return air bulkheads, which are designed to better manage the flow and temperature of air within trailers, maintaining cargo quality and improving food safety:
• Heavy Duty Return Air Bulkheads – Offer material strength and thickness for added durability in demanding applications, such as dairy product transportation;
• Chute Systems – With tear resistance and material tensile strength for added durability;
• Insulated Bulkheads – Durable and lightweight bulkheads for creating multiple temperature zones;
• Two-Piece Return Air Bulkheads – Help reduce short-cycling and maintain uniform product temperatures, and can be removed, cleaned and reattached quickly; and
• Split Air Chute System – Designed to provide uniform temperature throughout the entire trailer. The diverter evenly distributes air to each side chute, which then guides the air to the rear of the trailer.