Transport Security Inc.-Enforcer, a provider of high-security solutions for the transportation and supply chain sectors, announced an addition to its covert cargo and portable tracking solutions – The Enforcer Geo1, a low-cost high-performance covert tracking device.
The small-size, value-priced Enforcer Geo1, along with The Enforcer online tracking service, is designed to provide an end-to-end solution for covert tracking applications. Based on Qualcomm gpsOne-assisted location-position technology, the Enforcer Geo1 tracker operates in impaired environments with no clear view of the sky. Examples include inside buildings, embedded in high-value cargo and hidden under vehicles.
Powered by the Qualcomm inGeo platform, the Enforcer Geo1 offers superior battery management and operates on patented “low-duty-cycle” technology that provides unique hibernation capability, producing premium operation and standby time. Other product and service features:
• Locates target object accurately and quickly;
• Operates both in and outdoors, such as inside buildings and elevators and even through secured containers;
• Internal GPS and cellular antenna;
• Provides real-time location tracking and monitoring information;
• Small size easy to fit inside packages;
• Long battery life;
• Ease of use because services can be configured over-the-air remotely; and
• Flexible deployment scenarios including tracking and monitoring packages, valuable assets and personnel.