Pegasus TransTech announced that six more independent truckstop/travel centers have signed up to offer Transflo Express truckstop scanning for their trucking customers. Transflo Express now is available at more than 750 truckstops in the United States and
Canada, including Pilot, Flying J and Love’s locations. The new independent locations include:
* PlazaGo just off U.S. 50 in South Hutchinson, Kan.;
* Safeway Travel Center off Interstate 65 in Hope Hull, Ala., just south of Montgomery;
* Ghost Town Fuel Stop & Restaurant on Rt. 20 & 26 in Casper, Wyo.;
* Steel City Fuel Center near the junction of I-94 & I-90 (the Indiana
Toll Road) in Lake Station, Ind.;
* The I-10 Truck Stop off I-10 in Rialto, Ca., just west of San Bernardino; and
* Fuel Express just off I-40 in Holbrook, Ariz.
With Transflo Express, drivers hand their documents to a cashier for scanning. In seconds, these documents are sent electronically to the fleet for immediate billing and payroll processing. Because Transflo Express expedites document delivery, fleets and drivers get paid faster.
“We welcome our new partners to the Transflo Express network,” says Bob Helms, chairman and chief executive officer of Pegasus TransTech. “We are very pleased that Transflo Express is now available in the unique locations they serve.”