Accellos, a provider of supply chain execution software solutions, announced the release of Accellos One Optimize Version 2.3, its load building and route optimization software. The company says that Optimize 2.3 includes several new features that will appeal to companies looking to benefit from load building and route optimization paired with carrier rating and selection.
New features, according to Accellos, include:
• Rate shipments for costs and charges and profitability calculation of shipments;
• Full-featured less-than-truckload and truckload rating system with user-defined rates;
• Automatic “lowest-cost” or “preferred” carrier selection and rating;
• Ability to compare private versus public fleet costs;
• Interactive decision support via profitability analysis and cost allocation;
• Supports CPM, CWT, flat rate, pallet rating and more;
• Supports fixed and variable stop-off charges, accessorial charges and fuel surcharges;
• Advanced use of shipping modes and equipment codes;
• Interface to Southern Motor Carrier’s RateWare XL for external tariff rating; and
• Interface to PC Miler Web Services.
“The addition of carrier rating and selection capabilities in the latest version of Accellos One Optimize will provide even more power and versatility to transportation and logistics providers using our load and route optimization solution,” says Ross Elliott, Accellos chief technology officer.
Accellos One Optimize is designed to enable 3PLs, distributors, retailers and manufacturers to maximize the effectiveness of their freight spend. It combines load building, optimization and routing decision support for least cost shipping. It features a flexible browser-based design and is designed to integrate to dispatch, ERP, WMS and TMS systems.