Kinedyne Corp. has introduced the latest edition of its catalog of cargo control products for Canada, a full-color release featuring detailed information on the company’s range of items – including about 150 products new to the Canadian market.
This 2011 publication, entitled “Cargo Securement Solutions,” is organized in color-coded sections for easy reference and features several new product categories, including tire chains, auto towing and transport products, a four-season line of recreational vehicle tiedowns and an expanded chain and chain accessories section. Although primarily in English, the catalog also features French and Spanish product information and company background content.
“This catalog establishes a new standard for Kinedyne – and for our competition as well,” says Larry Harrison, Kinedyne’s vice president of sales and marketing. “It clearly illustrates for our direct customers, as well as end-users, our investment in production capabilities and our commitment to product standardization. The new format will make it much easier for customers to find all the essential items their business requires.”
Among key products highlighted in the catalog are:
• Cast mandrel winches –This upgrade to the company’s winch line was developed in conjunction with several trailer manufacturers and is backed by a three-year warranty;
• E/A Series beams – Recent upgrades include a redesigned beam head, which features a KwikLatch release mechanism and a keyhole slot. When used with the new E-Key fitting, the Keyhole slot is designed to provide a convenient storage solution for beams on the trailer wall when not in use securing cargo;
• One-third barrels of bulk chain – A way to reduce inventory by offering smaller quantity options on chain sizes, including 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch diameter;
• K2 Kaptive Beam System – This redesigned system is engineered to offer a permanently installed double-decking system that weighs less, is stronger than previous designs and requires no lubrication;
• GripLink tire chains – Designed for both on- and off-road applications, these heavy-duty single- and dual-triple tire chains are designed with high-grade case-hardened steel. They feature an electroplated zinc finish to facilitate added corrosion resistance. Chains are packaged in easy-to-handle pails with color-coded labels and include detailed instruction sheets with each pail;
• Steadymate R/V tiedowns – This line of straps and securement point hardware is suited for use with motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles and boats; and
• Retail packaging solutions – An expanded offering of products in retail-friendly packaging, including a new ship-and-display case for strap products, utility straps in both blister pack and polybag/header card formats, and several new point-of-sales merchandising solutions.
For more information on Kinedyne’s new Canadian market catalog, call 800-268-3530 or go to www.kinedyne.com.