Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems is recognizing outstanding achievement in its Premier Distributor Program for the fifth straight year. This year, 34 companies earned the highest ranking of platinum in the channel partner program, recognizing distributors who have placed in the top 10 percent of the Bendix independent aftermarket distributor network, which covers the United States and Canada.
“These members share the Bendix commitment of providing the heavy-duty aftermarket with the most advanced active safety technology available,” says Bob Johnson, Bendix vice president for aftermarket sales and marketing. “Our collaborative partnership with these leading distributors provides an important pipeline to fleets and owner-operators who are looking to increase highway safety and ROI on safety technology investments.”
Distributor performance is evaluated in six key business performance areas. All distributors in the Bendix network earn scores that place them in one of four categories: bronze, silver, gold or platinum. The highest scoring distributors are rewarded on a sliding scale with enhanced support from Bendix. The program also benefits Bendix by strengthening the manufacturer’s channel partner relationships through improved two-way communication and defined annual expectations.
Bendix account managers work with distributors to create business plans that address the Premier Distributor Program’s six measurement areas. The program is based on objective performance measures rather than solely on volume. All authorized Bendix distributors, regardless of size, have an equal opportunity to earn the program’s rewards.
This year’s Bendix platinum distributors are:
• Brooks Range Supply Inc. – Prudhoe Bay, Alaska
• Butler Machinery C. – Fargo, N.D.
• Capitol Clutch & Brake Inc. – West Sacramento, Calif.
• Carolina Rim & Wheel Co. – Charlotte, N.C.
• CBS Parts Ltd. – British Columbia, Canada
• Cook Brothers Truck Parts – Binghamton, N.Y.
• Cross Truck Equipment – Canton, Ohio
• Cumberland Truck Equipment Co. – Carlisle, Pa.
• Drake Supply Company Inc. – City of Industry, Calif.
• Drive Train Industries Inc. – Denver
• Dutch Gosnell Manufacturing & Supply Inc. – Lafayette, La.
• First Call Truck Parts – Tallahassee, Fla.
• Fort Garry Industries Ltd. – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
• Franklin Truck Parts Inc. – Commerce, Calif.
• Harman Heavy Vehicle Specialists – Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
• Interstate Turbo Supply – Commerce, Colo.
• Macpek Inc. – Quebec, Canada
• Malmberg Truck Trailer Equipment Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
• Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
• Northern Virginia Supply Inc. – Springfield, Va.
• Orlando Truck Parts – Orlando, Fla.
• Ott’s Friction Supply Inc. – Portland, Ore.
• Parts for Trucks Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
• Perfection Equipment Co. – Oklahoma City
• Plaza Fleet Parts – St. Louis
• Point Spring & Driveshaft Co. – Pittsburgh
• Potter Webster Co. Inc. – Portland, Ore.
• Power and Transmission Inc. – Fairbanks, Alaska
• San Antonio Brake & Clutch Service – San Antonio
• Superior Distributors Inc. – Elmwood Park, N.J.
• Total Truck Parts Inc. – West Palm Beach, Fla.
• Triple “R” Truck Parts – Eddystone, Pa.
• Truck Parts & Equipment Inc. – Wichita, Kan.
• Westpac Heavy Duty Inc. – Phoenix