The American Truck Dealers announced the nominees for the 2012 Truck Dealer of the Year. The winner will be announced at the 49th annual ATD Convention and Expo in Las Vegas, Nev., on Feb. 4. The nominees are:
• John C. Arscott, president and chief executive officer of the Pete Store in Baltimore;
• Steve Bassett, president of General Truck Sales in Muncie, Ind.;
• Terry L. Dotson, president, chairman and CEO of Worldwide Equipment Enterprises Inc. in Prestonburg, Ky.;
• Euguene Hieber, president of Bucks County International Inc. in Langhorne, Pa.;
• Brent Leach, president of Custom Truck Sales Inc. in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada;
• Trey Mytty, president and CEO of Omaha Truck Center Inc. of Omaha, Neb.; and
• Timothy E. Reilly, president and dealer principal of Miami Valley International in Dayton, Ohio.
Nominees are evaluated in several categories, including dealership performance, civic contributions and industry leadership. The winner and runner-up will be chosen by a panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.