Gem City Tire has opened its sixth location: a 30,000-square-foot full-service truck tire center in Sharonville, Ohio, a northern suburb of Cincinnati. Gem City’s Sharonville location is located near the intersection of Interstates 75 and 275.
“This new center was built with the customer in mind and provides a comprehensive range of services and amenities designed to keep trucks running efficiently and profitably,” says Jeff Lecklider, Gem City Tire’s founder and president.
In addition to offering Goodyear and Dunlop brand commercial truck tires as well as retreaded tires that have been manufactured using The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.’s UniCircle and precure processes, Gem City says the store will offer the following services:
• U.S. Department of Transportation and tractor-trailer inspections;
• Preventive maintenance services, including truck alignments and oil changes;
• Light mechanical services such as brake replacements and electrical system repairs;
• Ten GPS-equipped roadside service trucks that operate 24/7;
• Pickup-and-delivery services for trucks that need mechanical work;
• Wheel refinishing and powder coating; and
• Two drive-through service bays.
Gem City Tire’s new location “underscores our commitment to serving the trucking industry with premium-quality products and the highest degree of service and professionalism,” Lecklider says.