Noregon Systems announced the release of JPro Commercial Fleet Diagnostics software v5.2, offering a new coverage module for 2007-2012 Sprinter (Dodge, Freightliner and Mercedes) 2500 and 3500 vehicles.
The Sprinter module, which requires the use of either the Noregon JPro DLA+ or DLA+ Wireless adapters, is designed to provide a wide array of data and bidirectional tests for technicians, including:
• Full OEM trouble code coverage on engines, transmissions, brakes, chassis and body controls;
• Diesel cylinder cutout test on model years 2007-2009;
• Diesel particulate filter regeneration on 2007-2009 engines;
• Gauge sweep and other instrument cluster tests;
• Tire pressure monitor diagnostic test;
• Maintenance light reset;
• Oil lamp reset; and
• Clearing of diagnostic faults.
“Further building on our legacy of deploying complete diagnostic solutions for commercial vehicles, we are thrilled to offer our Sprinter module as the latest addition to our medium-duty lineup,” says Greg Reimmuth, vice president of sales and marketing for Noregon’s aftermarket division. “We developed our Sprinter module based on a strong and growing need in the industry for comprehensive and easy-to-use diagnostic solutions for medium-duty applications. Our modules quickly gather essential fault codes and present key diagnostic information in a graphically-friendly format that service professionals can then use to make timely repairs and perform cost-saving preventive maintenance. We look forward to playing a role in helping Sprinter owners achieve maximum uptime.”