Accellos, a provider of supply chain execution software solutions, announced AccellosOne Warehouse Version 6.4, the latest iteration of its warehouse management system. AccellosOne Warehouse is an end-to-end suite of products aimed at increasing the productivity, efficiency and visibility of activities that take place in a company’s warehouse and distribution operations.
Designed for seamless integratiomn with leading ERP systems from publishers like Microsoft, SAP, Sage and Infor, AccellosOne Warehouse provides rapid ROI for companies with two to several hundred warehouse workers, according to the company. The V6.4 release adds new capabilities to the solution:
• Advanced Workcenter functionality, including orders, receipts, inventory, tasks and integration;
• Extensible hold code system for increased traceability;
• Integrated document imaging;
• Enhanced shipping workflow;
• Integrated order consolidation;
• Integrated load and route planning;
• Advanced reporting system;
• Enhanced, scalable wave labels; and
• Tighter integration with Accellos One Workspace framework.
“Customers are looking for more than just a warehouse management system,” says Ross Elliott, Accellos chief technology officer. “This new release blends great new functionality, increased scalability and productive enhancements to the user experience in delivering a supply chain suite aimed from the ground up for the mid-market customer.”