Chevron Products Company today unveiled the ten drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio (formerly Midnight Trucking Radio) Million Mile Club in October 2012.
Established in 1992, Chevron says the Delo-sponsored program is one of the most prestigious honors in the trucking industry. The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA. With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate. Sponsoring the Million Mile Club is an example of our ongoing commitment to safety and our desire to recognize and promote accomplishments in this area,” commented Jim Gambill, Delo brand manager, North America, Chevron Products Company.
Million Mile Club October 2012 Inductees:
· JW Woodson, JM Farms, Sulphur Springs, TX
· Brad Chapdelaine, Dart Transit Company, Eagan, MN
· David Mashburn, GST Transport, Houston, TX
· Donald Rogers, System Transport, Cheney, WA
· Gene Berken, Mercer Transportation, Louisville, KY
· Kevin Boyette, Anderson Trucking Service, Jacksonville, FL
· Traci Fordham, Sentinel Transportation, LLC, Mt. Clemens, MI
· Lynn Schmidt, Landstar, Mead, OK
· Mark Devos, Selix Trucking, Council Bluffs, IA
· John Davis, JC Davis Trucking, Seminary, MS
Chevron congratulates these drivers for their outstanding accomplishments and commitment to safety.