Chevron Products Company today announced the ten drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio (formerly Midnight Trucking Radio) Million Mile Club in December 2014.
Established in 1992, the Chevron Delo sponsored program is one of the most prestigious honors in the trucking industry. The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA. With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate. Sponsoring the Million Mile Club is an example of our ongoing commitment to safety and our desire to recognize and promote accomplishments in this area,” commented Jim Gambill, North America Commercial and Industrial Brands Manager, Chevron Products Company.
Million Mile Club December 2014 Inductees:
· James Dodson, Holston Gases, Powell, TN
· Robert Pruka, Robert Pruka Trucking, Oakdale, WI
· Daniel Porter, Celadon Trucking Services, Memphis, TN
· Dennis Wilcox, SWIFT Transportation, Kansas City, KS
· Kent Marshall, Pride Trucking Network, Mount Clemens, MI
· Scott Audet, S&D Transportation, Gretna, VA
· Ronald Beach III, JBS Carriers, Louisville, KY
· Eric Pyles, West Coast Xpress, Salem, OR
· Mike Shea, R&L Carriers, Cottage Grove, MN
· Charles John Jr., US Xpress, Oxford, AL
Chevron congratulates these drivers for their outstanding accomplishments and commitment to safety.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club at: www.ChevronDelo.com/promotions
Red Eye Radio
Red Eye Radio is a nationally broadcast radio show targeting the American Truck Driver.
Award-winning hosts Eric Harley and Gary McNamara engage their millions of listeners and callers with the major issues of the day including current events, legislation, popular culture, family issues, trucking news and information, detailed national weather forecasts, safety tips and interviews with trucking industry leaders.
For more information go to www.RedEyeRadio.com