Several prominent fleets have been designated as 2019 Military Friendly Employers by Viqtory, a firm that connects military veterans with civilian jobs. The companies will be featured in an upcoming issue of G.I. Jobs magazine.
The designation is based on a thorough assessment of a company’s policies and practices, with ratings determined by ratings were determined by combining an organization’s survey score with an assessment of the organization’s ability to meet thresholds for Applicant, New Hire Retention, Employee Turnover, and Promotion & Advancement of veterans and military employees.
Carriers that were designated as 2019 Military Friendly Employers include:
- Crete Carrier Corporation
- Holland, Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport (Silver designee)
- Melton Truck Lines (No. 10 overall)
- Penske Truck Leasing
- Pitt Ohio (No. 3 overall)
- Roehl Transport (No. 3 overall)
- Schneider National (Silver designee)
- TMC Transportation (No. 6 overall)
- Total Quality Logistics (Bronze designee)
- U.S. Xpress (Gold designee)
- Werner Enterprises (Silver designee)
- YRC Freight (Silver designee)