Peterson Manufacturing says it employed the latest white diode technology to design a brilliant traveling companion for its Piranha brand LED family: the new Great White LED License Light for working trucks and trailers.
Introduced as the 153C Series, the rectangular Great White is the industry’s brightest, toughest license light, according to Peterson. In addition to 100,000-hour rated life, this LED product is said to feature:
- A super-bright, Great White diode combined with a specially designed bubble optic that produces a light pattern well above DOT specifications.
- An epoxy-sealed circuit board with hard-wired terminals to protect the lamp from moisture and corrosion.
- A linear weld that provides a more robust, hermetic seal.
- Skirted weld-joints for greater protection against tough roads, weather and chemical washes.
- A molded 3-way female PL-10 plug for easy installation or quick retrofits.
- A universal design that fits most popular 150-style brackets.
“The Great White is a terrific addition to our LED product line,” said Mark Assenmacher, Peterson marketing director. “Along with our new 417C/418C Series backup lights, the 153C Series license lights combine premium LED performance with the unmatched brilliance of pure, white light. If you want that extra measure of safety and good looks for your truck or trailer, put a Great White on your tail.”
Peterson Manufacturing produces vehicle safety lighting, mirrors, reflectors, antennas and related products. As an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, Peterson Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Peterson Corp., which involves 11 specialized companies and more than 3,000 people working in global transportation-related industries.