Commercial Carrier Journal is proud to bring you the all-new CCJ Technology Weekly, which is launching with our brand-new CCJDigital.com, your source for breaking news, web-exclusive editorial and multimedia content, new products, industry analysis from CCJ’s editors and much more.
With new features like online polls, forums, article comments and sharing among others, CCJDigital.com allows you to engage other trucking industry professionals in ways you couldn’t before and discuss the issues and topics affecting fleet companies across the country. Subscriptions to daily and weekly newsletters are just three mouse clicks away, and you can use the search option and RSS feeder to tailor news feeds and stay up-to-date on topics that interest you.
In addition to these great features, CCJDigital.com is the place to:
- Read current and past articles from CCJ magazine online or in CCJ’s digital edition;
- Buy, sell and source trucks, parts and accessories;
- View upcoming industry events;
- Register for upcoming CCJ Webinars and special programs such as CCJ Innovators;
- Track real-time stock quotes from the transportation industry’s market leaders;
- Find truckloads, and;
- Coming soon: Job listings for trucking company professionals
Spend some time looking around our new site and get familiar with all of our great new features. We look forward to your participation in CCJDigital.com throughout the new year.