Phillips Industries has released a new product brochure listing its complete family of gladhands and associated products. The new brochure, available for download at www.phillipsind.com, lists Phillips part numbers and specifications for gladhands to meet most applications and individual fleet requirements, including:
• Qwik-E Gladhands that cut brake release time in half. The design with a combined quick release valve and gladhand helps reduce lining and drum wear, and is standard equipment on most OEM trailers;
• Corrosion-Resistant Gladhands that are anodized for increased protection against magnesium chloride, road salts and chemicals;
• Standard Gladhands in straight- and trailer-mount designs. Phillips standard gladhands meet SAE J318 specifications and are corrosion-resistant;
• Shut-Off Gladhands for double trailers with an integrated shut-off valve;
• Sta-Lock Gladhands with a cast-iron connector plate for added strength and a stainless-steel ball bearing to provide a positive lock for gladhand mating; and
• Specialty Gladhands for unique fleet requirements, including Latch-It Gladhands and Anodized Swinger Gladhands.
Phillips says all of its gladhands are available for replacement needs and for retrofit to existing trailers from Phillips authorized dealers.