Fleet One, a provider of fuel cards and fleet-related payment solutions to businesses and government agencies with vehicles, recently announced these new hires and promotions in its sales and marketing department.
• Prior to joining Fleet One, Linda Field-Pollard was a licensed insurance agent for New York Life Insurance Co., where she sold medical, dental, vision and long-term insurance coverage. Prior to New York Life, she was an executive administrative assistant at Comdata before transitioning into a sales career as an account executive. While at Comdata, she sold the MasterCard product and other financial solutions.
• William Harris previously was an inside sales representative for United Benefits of America, where he sold customized and personalized benefit packages to fit an individual’s personal needs. Harris also was a sales representative for Dell Marketing, selling corporate solutions to small, medium and large corporations. He also has 17 years of experience in the customer service arena, having held positions with Affiliated Computer Systems, Medco Health Solutions, Cigna Healthcare and T-Mobile.
• Raj Krishnasarma is a graduate of Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, where he holds a bachelor’s degree in management and human relations. He came to the first Fleet One Career Fair, where he decided that Fleet One was the place he wanted to pursue a career.
• Joseph Covington comes to Fleet One having worked for eight years at Genesis Communications/InnTouch Telecom Systems in Memphis in inside sales and as a customer advocate.
• Vincent Horton comes to Fleet One with more that 20 years of sales experience. He has held positions with Retail Design Merchandising out of Altamonte Springs, Fla.; was district sales manager for USA Today in McLean, Va.; was a sales and service representative for Wurth USA in Ramsey, N.J.; and spent most of his prior sales career with Pennzoil Products and Napa in Nashville in outside sales positions.
• Casey Westerman comes to Fleet One after holding positions with Magnetek Logistics and Comdata Corp., where he worked in technical support with Trendar POS equipment, implemented and trained new accounts sold by the sales department, provided tech support for the Comsite fueling locations and also worked in Web support for the Comdata websites, educating customers and merchants on website navigation.
• Reginald Craig, promoted to manager of inside sales, came to Fleet One in 2006 after successful careers in telesales, outside sales and management. Craig has achieved his quota each year he has sold for Fleet One and has built the reputation as a leader and a mentor. He has operated two companies, a driver recruiting company and a moving company. Through the years, Craig also has participated in training for sales, motivation, management and marketing.
• Rob Gleason, promoted to the position of business analyst, brings many years of experience to this roll from credit and collections, terminal support and for the past six years in quality assurance. He has assisted in bringing many existing products and services to Fleet One’s production environment for use by customers and worked closely with several third-party processors to ensure that when a Fleet One transaction is submitted through their network to Fleet One, drivers can fuel successfully, fleets are invoiced properly and merchants are paid properly. In his new role, Gleason will be responsible for updating, maintaining and distributing all message processing specifications, assisting with CoreCard testing as part of the CoreCard team, and writing business requirements for new products or enhancements to existing products.