Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. has announced its 2010 U.S. Dealer of the Year awards for all categories. Each year, MFTA recognizes its most outstanding dealers in the United States and Canada for overall performance, sales, parts sales and service performance. In addition, the company honors the dealer salesperson of the year.
“These awards aren’t just about who sold the most trucks or parts,” says Todd Bloom, MFTA president and chief executive officer. “MFTA evaluates the dealers’ performance across a number of categories to determine the annual winners. In 2010, we faced a recovering, but challenging, market in the medium-duty truck industry. These winners demonstrated the ability to recognize the challenges and respond quickly to the opportunities that presented themselves.”
The MFTA Dealer of the Year recipients for 2010 are:
• U.S. National Dealer of the Year – Diesel Specialists of Orlando, Orlando, Fla.;
• U.S. National Sales Dealer of the Year – Milea Truck Sales, Bronx, N.Y.;
• U.S. National Service Dealer of the Year – Capital Ford, Raleigh, N.C.;
• U.S. National Parts Dealer of the Year – Diesel Specialists of Orlando; and
• U.S. National Salesperson of the Year – Matt Hood, Rush Truck Centers of Utah, Salt Lake City.
This year’s regional winners are:
• Western Region Dealer of the Year – Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso, Milpitas, Calif.;
• Western Region Sales Dealer of the Year – Rush Truck Centers of Utah, Salt Lake City;
• Western Region Service Dealer of the Year – Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso;
• Western Region Parts Dealer of the Year – Degel Truck Center, Hazelwood, Mo.; and
• Eastern Region Salesperson of the Year – Mike Matarazzo, AM Mitsubishi Fuso, Philadelphia.