Vigillo announced it has bundled its Compliance Safety Accountability products at a steep discount for carriers less than 100 drivers. The bundling includes solutions for the carrier, its drivers and brokerage.
The company says the $99 CSA Solution will include:
• CSA Scorecard subscription, Vigillo’s flagship CSA product that includes more than 100 interactive reports to gain insight into a fleet’s CSA performance in an easy-to-read scorecard format;
• Inspection Management System, a technology that works alongside the scorecards and compares, corrects and tracks inspection data. Missing and erroneous data on inspections, violations, drivers and vehicles is highlighted and available for immediate correction in all Vigillo Scorecard reports and for optional submission to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s DataQ’s system;
• PSP Converter, a downloadable application that converts FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program reports into meaningful analysis of driver candidates. A scorecard is generated for each driver candidate that includes CSA points by BASIC and average CSA points by inspection, as well as a safety event timeline that graphically displays an applicant’s roadside performance history;
• Carrier Select, an analysis and monitoring tool providing shippers, brokers and insurers with real-time visibility on a carrier’s insurance status, operating authority and safety performance; and
• Roadside Resume, which makes CSA scores available directly to individual drivers. Roadside Resume only can be offered to drivers of Vigillo customers and affiliates.
“We look at this bundling as a way for smaller fleets, those with the least available resources to dedicate to the tasks of managing CSA, to have the best-in-class tools that enable them to easily handle all aspects of CSA, from pre-hire screenings, to managing violations to brokering due diligence,” says Steven Bryan, chief executive officer of Vigillo.