Alldada, provider of manufacturers’ vehicle repair information and solutions for the professional automotive service and collision repair industries, has announced that its Alldada Market now is available to collision repair shops, providing them with an Internet presence and to help improve their marketing efforts.
“Alldada Market gives a shop visibility they didn’t have before,” says Dan Espersen, Alldada senior collision program manager. “With an online presence and the listing in our ‘Find-A-Shop’ directory, customers can find a collision shop easily when they need one, perhaps even while on the side of the road.”
According to the company, Alldada Market offers advanced features that help shops successfully compete in today’s economic climate, including:
• A fully hosted shop website with content provided by Alldada;
• Personalized customer pages with service histories;
• Automated newsletters on the customer’s behalf;
• Find-A-Shop, a national directory listing making it easy for customers to find a local shop
• Online appointment scheduling (integrated with Alldada Manage).
“Mechanical shops have benefited from Alldada Market for years,” says
Espersen. “Now collision repair shops can have a Website and level the
playing field with a tool that makes it easy to be found by a customer
and keep customers coming back by staying top of mind.”