Pressure Systems International, a provider of automatic tire inflation systems, recently recognized a number of employees with its 2011 Service Awards. The awards are given each year signifying outstanding service to the company and their customers in North America for the Meritor Tire Inflation System by PSI, manufactured in the company’s San Antonio facility. PSI also has opened markets in 39 countries and is currently exporting to China, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia.
“Our employees make this company successful, and those we single out for recognition this year are simply examples of how each and every one contributes” says Tim Musgrave, president and chief executive officer.
PSI is guided every day by the four cornerstones on which it was founded 19 years ago: Attitude is Everything, Never Give Up, Dare to Soar, and Whatever it Takes. Each employee carries a coin with him or her highlighting one of these cornerstones, and many of the annual awards presented are based on them.
Award recipients chosen by company vote for 2011 were:
• Attitude is Everything Award: Earl Brewer and Maria Caribardi
• Dare to Soar Award: Vivian Ruiz
• Never Give Up Award: Manuel Garza
• Whatever It Takes Award: Israel Perez
• Carl Tapp Award given to the employee(s) who epitomize the true meaning of all four cornerstones: Lydia Munoz and Frank Sonzala
• Rise Star Award: Josue Zavala and Laura Mendez
• Leadership Award: Yolanda Corrales
• The Presidential Award chosen individually by Tim Musgrave: Yolanda Corrales, Kevin Hennig and Mike McIver