Cadec Global, which provides enterprise-class fleet management systems, announced that Carol Bumbaca has joined the management team as vice president of professional services.
Bumbaca brings more than 20 years of professional services and support expertise to this position, which is responsible for Cadec Global’s Professional Services organization, overseeing a team of project managers, professional services, field service engineers, training and technical services support.
Cadec says that in recent months it has invested heavily in service and support staff and infrastructure, including:
– Expanding its support services team.
– Reducing its open-ticket load and response times for support issues significantly.
– New, proactive monitoring for Cadec’s SaaS platform to enable support staff to address many issues before customers even notice a problem.
– Proactive customer-alerts policy to improve overall customer communications.
– Enhanced monitoring of all fleet On-Board Computers (OBC) with automated health checks..
– Aggressive new KPIs to effectively manage and measure customer support quality, such as number of open tickets and response times.