Chevron Products Company has unveiled the eight drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio (formerly Midnight Trucking Radio) Million Mile Club in February 2013.
Established in 1992, the Chevron says the Delo sponsored program is one of the most prestigious honors in the trucking industry. The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA. With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate. Sponsoring the Million Mile Club is an example of our ongoing commitment to safety and our desire to recognize and promote accomplishments in this area,” commented Jim Gambill, Delo brand manager, North America, Chevron Products Company.
Million Mile Club February 2013 Inductees:
· Mike Yealge, Cary Brown Farms, Rossburg, OH
· Mark Guinan, Frito Lay Transportation, Hallstead, PA
· Tim Moritz, GST Transport, Houston, TX
· Dennis Hall, Cleveland, GA
· Don Rogers, System Transport, Cheney, WA
· Jim McDowell, Landstar Ranger, Vancouver, WA
· Christopher Arbon, Flying Eagle, Mitchell, Manitoba, Canada
· Lowell Straley, Dartco of TX, Palmer, TX
Chevron congratulates these drivers for their outstanding accomplishments and commitment to safety.